Saturday, August 2, 2008

Untitled



Who the hell would wear this? But if you feel so inclined, it can be yours for $1,295. No problem! The description says it was made in the 60s, but who knows. It may well be. I'll shut up and let you check out the description they retailer provides:

You are looking at one of the most highly sought after vintage shirts on this planet. This very, very rare pleasure from paradise was put out in the 1960's to promote the now infamous surfing movie "Endless Summer". The fabic on this vintage treasure is graced with a killer full panel pattern on both the back and front of the shirt (see photos). You will see the silhouettes of surfers against a golden yellow and atomic orange sunset. This baby also has a zip up the front so you can be as sexy as you want to be !! Or you can wear this as a jacket with a t-shirt underneath. Do not miss this once in a life time chance to own a killer piece of Hawaiian shirt surfing history. This stunning shirt would look amazing framed in koa wood and hung as a piece or art !!

Yep, it actually said, "as sexy as you want to be" and it was talking about this very shirt. Damn.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd totally rock that fuckin shit. with some white short shorts, tortoise shell wayfarers, white van slipons and a pack of kools rolled up in the sleeve.

i can see it.

Anonymous said...

You're a sick man.

Surfsister said...

Oh my god! I've been looking for that shirt for years! I'll just sell my Tyler so I can finally have that killer shirt cos a girl's got to be as sexy as she wants to be. And I want to be!!

I wouldn't wear that ugly thing if someone gave it to me for free!

slidelines said...

damn i knew i was going wrong somewhere !!

J.P. said...

Coming to the discount rack at Target soon...