Thursday, December 20, 2007

Airline Design



Vintage airline design is definitely one of my things, and I haven't posted anything about it yet. The above image with a mix of baggage labels was bitten from a blog I recently happened upon. Though the blog isn't surf-related, there's still a whole lot of good stuff to check out. A nice eclectic mix with design as a clear throughline.

If there do happen to be any airline geeks out there, the website he got the images from is right here. The site isn't much to look at, just a basic archive, but man it runs pretty deep. Good stuff.

*Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about surfing. There's much to talk about; I just need the time to do it justice. Thanks for hanging in there.

4 comments:

Patch said...

Great stuff. Funny, I see surf logo's in many of these. Nice find.

jb said...

Thanks for checking in, patch.

Joanie + Ryan said...

Thats good stuff!! I like the Danish one.....

Anonymous said...

Great work.