Sunday, February 10, 2008

Summer in February

With some surf! Had a lot of fun today and yesterday. Decent amounts of people in the water, but the little nooks were out there. In the midst of the throngs my brother-in-law and I felt like we were surfing by ourselves for parts of the session. Last wave in, paddled away from the pack again, down to where I could feel something wanted to pop up (know that feeling?), and sure enough, nice shoulder-high corner all the way to the beach. Good way to end it.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

JB-
Glad to hear you found some fun under the "summer" sun.

I thought of you when I came across these two free Jamaican Funk tracks at http://www.aquariumdrunkard.com/

Perfect beats for this summery respite.
Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Daniel, thanks for sending that. I love that kind of stuff. I'll be checking aquariumdrunkard.com from here on out!

Take care,
jb